In this Python video training course, expert author and trainer Mike McMillan takes you through applying Python specifically to developing and using web services. Designed for the beginner that has some Python experience, this training video will increase your Python web programming skills.
This tutorial begins with a review of the Python programming language. You will quickly go through the data types, control statements and concepts of object oriented programming with Python. After the review, you jump feet first into topics such as database programming, FTP services, web client programming, web server programming, and XML programming with Python. You conclude this software training course with a chapter in installing and using the Django framework.
By the completion of this computer software training course for Python Web Programming, you will have an in-depth understanding of how to use Python with web services for dynamic website development. Working files are included to allow you to follow along with the training in this video tutorial.
Table of Contents
- Introduction 00:02:26
- Python Programming Review - Part 1
- Python Programming Review - Part 2
- Database Programming With Python
- Using Python With Internet Services
- Web Client Programming With Python
- Introduction To Web Server Programming With Python
- Web/Database Applications In Python
- XML Programming With Python
- The Django Web Application Framework
- Title: Web Programming With Python
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781926873992