What is artificial intelligence? What are the technologies that drive it and how do companies deploy it in successful and practical ways? Technology consultant Emmanuel Henri answers these questions and more in this video that examines AI from a business perspective. You'll learn the basics of AI and discover the practices effective business managers use to plan and implement their AI initiatives.
- Understand the core principles and terminology of AI
- Learn about the building blocks of AI: machine learning and deep learning
- See real life AI case studies that demonstrate the practical uses and impact of AI
- Discover the web resources you can use to find more information about AI
- Explore the skill sets, staffing needs, resources, and business practices required for AI success
- Acquire the ability to confidently discuss, plan, and manage AI initiatives
Table of contents
- Title: What Is AI?
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492046554
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
What Is AI?
As this brief article explains, AI broadly defines many systems designed to answer questions and solve …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …