This short, free ebook from March 2012 describes the Dart language, libraries, and tools that help you develop structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run in any modern browser.
Table of contents
- What is Dart?
1. What is Dart?
- Why Did Google Create Dart?
- Does the Web Really Need Another Language?
- Show Me the Code
- How Can I Play with Dart?
- How About a Real Editor?
- What’s New About Dart?
- Why Does Dart Look so Familiar?
- What Is in the Dart Platform?
- Should I Use Dart for My App Today?
- How Do You Expect People to Use Dart?
- What Libraries Are Available?
- Show Me More Code
- Where Can I Learn More?
- About the Authors
- Title: What is Dart?
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449332327
You might also like
Learning Python, 5th Edition
Get a comprehensive, in-depth introduction to the core Python language with this hands-on book. Based on …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Introducing Python, 2nd Edition
Easy to understand and fun to read, this updated edition of Introducing Python is ideal for …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …