This short, free ebook from March 2012 describes the Dart language, libraries, and tools that help you develop structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run in any modern browser.
Table of Contents
- What is Dart?
1. What is Dart?
- Why Did Google Create Dart?
- Does the Web Really Need Another Language?
- Show Me the Code
- How Can I Play with Dart?
- How About a Real Editor?
- What’s New About Dart?
- Why Does Dart Look so Familiar?
- What Is in the Dart Platform?
- Should I Use Dart for My App Today?
- How Do You Expect People to Use Dart?
- What Libraries Are Available?
- Show Me More Code
- Where Can I Learn More?
- About the Authors
- Title: What is Dart?
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449333164