This short, free ebook from March 2012 describes the Dart language, libraries, and tools that help you develop structured, fast, and maintainable web apps that run in any modern browser.
Table of contents
- What is Dart?
1. What is Dart?
- Why Did Google Create Dart?
- Does the Web Really Need Another Language?
- Show Me the Code
- How Can I Play with Dart?
- How About a Real Editor?
- What’s New About Dart?
- Why Does Dart Look so Familiar?
- What Is in the Dart Platform?
- Should I Use Dart for My App Today?
- How Do You Expect People to Use Dart?
- What Libraries Are Available?
- Show Me More Code
- Where Can I Learn More?
- About the Authors
- Title: What is Dart?
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449332327
You might also like
Dart in Action
Dart in Action introduces Google's Dart language and provides techniques and examples showing how to use …
Dart: Up and Running
Get moving with Dart, the development platform that helps you build high-performance HTML5 apps for the …
Dart 1 for Everyone
Dart for Absolute Beginners
" Dart for Absolute Beginners enables individuals with no background in programming to create their own …