Design is no longer a value-add that only some companies choose to afford. In today’s marketplace it’s a valuable strategic contributor for every organization. But getting the most value out of a design practice requires that these same organizations create an intentional operational practice—design operations (DesignOps). This comprehensive report provides an introduction to DesignOps along with practical patterns for using it within your organization.
Author Dave Malouf takes you through DesignOps concepts, components, methods, and tools and shows you how to put them to work. Operationalize your design practices and demonstrate and amplify the value of design for your company and customers alike.
- Explore frameworks, including the DesignOps Canvas and Projects, Process, People, to help you better understand DesignOps practices and create your own
- Understand the pieces that make up DesignOps, from human resources to delivery management, culture, and more
- Learn the role Agile can play in DesignOps
- Dive into common metrics to help determine the health of your design organization
- Discover how to assess the effectiveness of design operations in meeting goals
Table of contents
What Is DesignOps?
- What Is DesignOps?
- Assessing Design and DesignOps
- Title: What Is DesignOps?
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492083016
You might also like
The Ad-Makers looks at the cinematic form where commerce and creativity collide most dramatically: the TV …
Understanding the goals of the world of business and dealing with the development of new solutions …
The MXF Book
Written by a top team of industry professionals, this must-have guide will introduce you to everything …
The Experience-Centric Organization
Is your organization prepared for the next paradigm of customer experience, or will you be left …