In this introductory level course designed for business managers and executives, technology guru Emmanuel Henri explores and de-mystifies the IoT—AKA, the Internet of Things. He defines the concepts, technologies, and challenges that underlie the IoT; explores the many ways it's deployed today; outlines the toolsets used to create IoT products; and describes the methods successful businesses use to develop and manage their IoT initiatives.
- Master the basics of IoT technology, IoT terminology, and IoT security threats
- Understand the differences between the Internet of things versus the industry of things
- See examples of home-based IoT devices in action and how these devices affect everyday life
- Explore the IoT technologies commonly used to build IoT tools and applications
- Discover the web resources you can easily access to get more information about IoT
- Learn about the resources and skills businesses need to develop their IoT product initiatives
- Acquire the knowledge you need to confidently discuss, plan, and manage IoT initiatives
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Course 00:01:32
- IoT Basics
- IoT in Practice
- Wrap Up and Thank You 00:01:05
- Title: What Is IoT?
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492046608