This book explores what marketing is and how an enterprise can differentiate itself from others in attracting and retaining customers. The book is organized according to the design of the first-year marketing course in the two-year MBA program at the Harvard Business School. Each chapter of the book is written by HBS faculty and used by MBA students in preparation for classroom participation. The book consists of three parts: the analysis of marketing opportunities, the formulation of marketing strategy, and the execution of that strategy.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part I: Analyzing Marketing Opportunities
- Part II: Developing Marketing Strategies
- Part III: Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Title: What Is Marketing?
- Release date: October 2006
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781633690349