WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
- You are the company culture
- Getting your attitude right
- Lifestyle and build-to-sell questions
- Why Plan B is often better than Plan A
- Take the issues seriously, but not yourself
In many small businesses, the lifestyle of the owner is indivisible from the nature of the company. It makes sense to set up a business whose style reflects your own, so it is important to keep tabs on whether this is truly the case, or whether the two have drifted apart. It starts by understanding the link between your own style and that of the business you run. Running a lifestyle business is perfectly fine, but it is quite ...