What's New in SAS Management Console 9.3
SAS Management Console has the following new features and enhancements:
- The Search view enables you to search for metadata objects.
- The BI Lineage plug-in enables you to scan BI objects and determine the connections among the objects such as reports, maps, tables, cubes, and stored processes that contribute to the selected BI objects.
- The server backup and restore facility enables you to back up and restore the contents of the metadata repository, either manually or through a schedule.
- The Favorites folder enables you to quickly access metadata objects.
- Virtual folders contain saved groupings of types of objects so they can be easily exported. For example, the Users folder contains all ...