What's New in the SAS 9.3 Companion for UNIX Environments
The following categories list the areas of change for SAS in UNIX environments:
- Concatenating Files in autoexec.sas
- Deprecated Option
- Documentation Enhancements
- Encoding for Pathnames on Disk
- Identifying Where the Value of a SAS System Option Is Set
- SAS Output
- Processing Files on Tape
- SAS Statement Option
- SAS System Options
- SAS Window Enhancement
Concatenating Files in autoexec.sas
You can concatenate your files in an autoexec.sas file by using the APPEND and INSERT system options with the AUTOEXEC system option.
The PRODTOC option has been deprecated.
- The error message in the SYSTASK statement has been updated ...