Do you know who the best people in your team are? Have you got a clear idea of how much they deliver?
Many companies still proclaim that Our people are our most important asset, yet fail to treat that asset as valuable. In fact they often ignore their in-house talent, believing that the only way to get the top people is to seek elsewhere.Who Are Your Best People? destroys the widely-accepted myth of a talent shortage and shows how you can unearth and value the hidden talent that already exist in your organisation.
This book will open your eyes to the reality of talent management and show you the most effective ways to grow, support and retain the best people for your business.
Find out who your best people are - and keep them.
Table of contents
- About the authors
- Title Page
- 1 Is managing talent important?
- 2 How can you identify Best people?
- 3 How can you create Best people?
- 4 How can you keep the Best?
- 5 Keeping the Best in a takeover: A case study
- 6 How can you recruit the Best?
- 7 How can you make Best job changes?
- 8 How to kill talent
- 9 Implementing a talent management system
- 10 Is there really a War for Talent?
- Marketing Advertisement
- Title: Who Are Your Best People?
- Release date: February 2010
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273742050
You might also like
Personality at Work: The Drivers and Derailers of Leadership (Audio Book)
Personality matters. The actions and interactions between individuals have a huge impact on outcomes in the …
Handbook for Developing Emotional and Social Intelligence: Best Practices, Case Studies, and Strategies
Handbook for Developing Emotional and Social Intelligence is an authoritative collection of practical content—best practices, case …
Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition (Audio Book)
The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[ Crucial …
Influence You'll learn the six universal principles, how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and …