A.1 C CODE EXAMPLE 1: BERKELEY WHOIS.c 8.1
* Copyright (c) 1980, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT ...