Relentless focus on customer experience, continuous (and fast) iteration, and empathy are hallmarks of today's most successful businesses. Those practices are also core tenets of design thinking—and it's crucial for business leaders to master them, in addition to classic "business thinking" skills like strategic planning and direction setting.
In this report, Holly O’Driscoll, founder and CEO of design thinking consultancy Ampersand Innovation, explains why the best leaders employ design thinking alongside business thinking to inspire creative breakthroughs and innovations.
- Learn why successful business leaders are masters of both deductive reasoning and the more open-ended work of imagining possibilities that challenge assumptions
- Understand how to synthesize right-brain business thinking with left-brain design thinking to deliver results
- See how a focus on customers' needs led to the creation of innovative products at Gillette and Ring
- Title: Why Design Thinking Is Good Business Thinking
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492026136
You might also like
Data Engineering with Python
Build, monitor, and manage real-time data pipelines to create data engineering infrastructure efficiently using open-source Apache …
Sams Teach Yourself Java in 21 Days (Covers Java 11/12), 8th Edition
In just 21 days, you can acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop applications on …
Effective Help Desk Specialist Skills
All of today’s help desk support skills, in one easy-to-understand book The perfect beginner’s guide: No …
Learning SQL, 3rd Edition
As data floods into your company, you need to put it to work right away—and SQL …