In This Chapter
• Solving Basic Windows Startup Issues
• Knowing How to Find and Use the Troubleshooting Wizards
• Using the Contact Support App
• Using Task Manager to Halt a Program
• Learning When and How to Reset Your Windows 10 Device
Microsoft has invested thousands of hours in testing to ensure Windows runs properly, but with a system as complex as Windows 10, it’s impossible to catch every potential issue.
These issues aren’t limited to a feature not working, which is known as a bug in the software business. Sometimes a feature or capability is difficult to use, making it easy for a user to make a mistake or to configure Windows the wrong way. Some problems occur when your computer loses power ...