Chapter 11. PowerShell remoting
This chapter covers
- Commands with built-in remoting
- PowerShell remoting subsystem
- Using PowerShell remoting
- Remoting sessions, persistent connections, and implicit remoting
- Remoting considerations and custom remoting sessions
In a day when you don’t come across any problems, you can be sure that you are traveling in the wrong path.
PowerShell is a tool intended for enterprise and cloud management but if it can’t manage distributed systems it isn’t useful. Fortunately, PowerShell has a comprehensive built-in remoting subsystem. This facility allows you to handle most remoting tasks in any kind of configuration you might encounter.
In this chapter, we’re going to cover the features of ...