No credit card required
This chapter provides information and commands concerning the following topics:
• Installing and Launching PowerShell
• Understanding PowerShell verbs and nouns
• Tabbing through PowerShell commands
• Understanding the different types of PowerShell commands
• Creating aliases
• Discovering Windows PowerShell commands
• Exploring get-member
• Redirecting output with Windows PowerShell
• Understanding PowerShell errors
• Understanding PowerShell variables
• Using comparison operators
• Understanding pipelining
You should be familiar with PowerShell when preparing for the 70-640, 70-643, and 70-647 exams.
PowerShell is installed by default in Windows Server 2008 ...