Chapter 32. Optimizing Windows Server 2008 for Branch Office Communications
In This Chapter
- Understanding Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODCs)
- Installing a Read-Only Domain Controller
- Understanding BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Configuring BitLocker Drive Encryption on a Windows Server 2008 Branch Office Domain Controller
- Enhancing Replication and WAN Utilization at the Branch Office
Today’s organizations are likely to consist of many branch offices. On average, a branch office is a small office hosting fewer than 50 employees in a remote location. Typically, a branch office infrastructure is connected to the headquarters site, centralized data center, or hub site by means of a wide area network (WAN) link in a distributed fashion. Due to the ...