Chapter 36. Windows Media Services
In This Chapter
- Understanding Windows Media Services
- Installing Windows Media Services
- Using Windows Media Services for Real-Time Live Broadcasts
- Broadcasting Stored Single Files
- Hosting a Directory of Videos for On-Demand Playback
- Combining Multiple Files for a Combined Single Broadcast
- Understanding Windows Media Encoder
- Broadcasting a Live Event
- Capturing Audio or Video for Future Playback
- Using Other Windows Media Encoder Options
Digital content has taken society to fascinating new levels. It’s not surprising as today’s digital media solutions allow individuals and organizations alike to use various devices to capture, download, present, and stream digital content in a matter of minutes.
The move away ...