Get Windows Server® 2008 R2 Unleashed now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
IN THIS CHAPTER
• Determining the Scope of Your Project
• Identifying the Business Goals and Objectives to Implement Windows Server 2008 R2
• Identifying the Technical Goals and Objectives to Implement Windows Server 2008 R2
• The Discovery Phase: Understanding the Existing Environment
• The Design Phase: Documenting the Vision and the Plan
• The Migration Planning Phase: Documenting the Process for Migration
• The Prototype Phase: Creating and Testing the Plan
• The Pilot Phase: Validating the Plan to a Limited Number of Users
• The Migration/Implementation Phase: Conducting the Migration or Installation
The technical process to implement or ...