Managing Nano Server using Server Management Tools – SMT
The Server Management Tools (SMT) is a new service hosted in Microsoft Azure, which is still in preview at the time of this writing.
The Server Management Tools includes the following features:
- View and change system configuration
- View performance across various resources and manage processes and services
- Manage devices attached to the server
- View event logs
- View the list of installed roles and features
- Use a PowerShell console to manage and automate
Using the Azure portal from anywhere, on any browser, Server management tools is a free cloud service that requires Azure subscription which enables you to remotely manage machines running Windows Server 2016 including Nano Server, Windows Server 2012 ...