Let's take a look at our IP address utilization with the IPAM feature:
- While logged in to the new server that you intend to use for IPAM, click the Add roles and features link from inside Server Manager.
- Walk through this wizard, choosing the option to add the feature called IP Address Management (IPAM) Server.
- Once the feature has been installed, you should see a new listing for IPAM in the left window pane of Server Manager. Go ahead and click there.
- You will see that step 1 is already accomplished; the IPAM console is successfully connected to the local server. Go ahead and click on step 2 in order to provision the IPAM server:
- Click Next, after reading the information listed on that screen. As you can see, the best ...