Follow these steps to create and assign a new GPO:
- Open Server Manager, click on the Tools menu and choose to open the Group Policy Management Console.
- Expand your domain name and click on the folder called Group Policy Objects. This shows you a list of your current GPOs.
- Right-click on the Group Policy Objects folder and click on New.
- Insert a name for your New GPO. I am going to call mine Map Network Drives. We will end up using this GPO in a later recipe:
- Click OK, and then expand your Group Policy Objects folder if it isn't already. You should see the new GPO on this list. Go ahead and click on the new GPO in order to ...