Author royalties from this book go to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation
“The way Jon conducts his business and lives his life will not only inspire you to be a better person, citizen, and entrepreneur, it also will give you hope that the good guys don't finish last.”
"Jon Huntsman is a different breed. He believes business is a creative endeavor, similar to a theater production, wherein integrity must be the central character."
Larry King, CNN
"Jon Huntsman's own life and personal values lend credence to his words. He walks his ethical talk."
Neil Cavuto, Fox News
"This book could put me out of business. Nobody would be happier about it than me."
Wayne Reaud, Trial Attorney.
The nationwide bestseller--fully updated for today’s tough times and worldwide financial crises
“Everyone does it.” Everyone cheats. Cuts corners. Tells lies. Maybe it was different once. Not today. If you want to succeed in this economic climate, you simply have to make compromises. Right?
Wrong. You can succeed at the highest levels, without sacrificing the principles that make life worth living. The proof? You’re holding it.
Jon M. Huntsman built a $12 billion company from scratch, the old-fashioned way: with integrity. There were short-term costs and difficult decisions. There were tough times. Times just like today. But ultimately, leading with integrity wasn’t just personally right for Huntsman, it also proved to be the best business strategy.
In Winners Never Cheat, Huntsman tells you how he did it, and how you can, too. This book is about remembering why you work, and why you were chosen to lead. It’s about finding the bravery to act on what you know is right, no matter what you’re up against.
It’s about winning. The right way.
Think about the kind of person you want to do business with. Then, be that person--and use this book to get you there.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the author
- Introduction Good Times, Bad Times
- Chapter One Lessons from the Sandbox
- Chapter Two Check Your Moral Compass
- Chapter Three Play by the Rules
- Chapter Four Setting the Example
- Chapter Five Keep Your Word
- Chapter Six Why We Cross the Line
- Chapter Seven Pick Advisors Wisely
- Chapter Eight Get Mad, Not Even
- Chapter Nine Graciousness Is Next to Godliness
- Chapter Ten Your Name Is on the Door
- Chapter Eleven The Obligation to Give Back
- Chapter Twelve The Bottom Line
- Perspective from Larry King
- Perspective from Neil Cavuto
- Perspective from Wayne Reaud
- Title: Winners Never Cheat
- Release date: October 2008
- Publisher(s): PH Professional Business
- ISBN: 9780137000821