Shedding the Common Body Language of Bad Business
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help.
—John F. Kennedy
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Why being an optimist is overrated
• How you’re naturally hardwired for paranoia
• The chemistry of fear—and its mismanagement
• The biggest body language don’t when presenting
• Top nonverbal ways to put an audience to sleep and lose business!
When we communicate, we are often unknowingly creating a potent feeling of distrust in others. Sadly, even established public speaking and presentation coaches worldwide consistently teach a common mistake that, more than any other factor, can overwhelmingly cause a ...