Are You Feeling It?
Without passion you don’t have energy; without energy you have nothing.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to get some passion back into your business life
• Movement that motivates yourself and others
• Speaking from the heart rather than from the hip
• Nonverbal melodramatics for alpha males
• How to raise the heart rate in the board-room
Why is there no passion in the workplace? So many business theorists extol the virtues of going about the workday with a sense of high energy, vitality, and a fire in your heart for the work that you do. And great business minds, for example, investor Warren Buffett, ranked by Forbes in 2008 as the richest person in the world, says ...