Clarity, Clarity, Clarity
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
—Leonardo da Vinci
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Simplified body language for maximum effect
• What part of your brain is nonverbal
• The symmetry of powerful body language
• The secret of animal attraction
• How to confuse, obfuscate, and totally bamboozle with your body
It is the same with body language as it is with actual speech: the more complex the communication gets, the more likely we are to either mis-interpret the message or have to “tune out” in order to stay sane. So the question, then, is: how does one deliver more complex messages without confusing the audience?
In this chapter, we will be taking a look at ways to display simple ...