Captivating and Compelling Rhythms of Movement
A child wants some kind of undisrupted routine … a predictable, orderly world.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• The eight archetypal levels of tension and how to use them
• Why we get addicted to old routines
• How some communication “crashes” the brain
• Methods to hot-wire the mechanics of audience change
• Rhythms that turn brains on
How can you be entertaining with your body language in business? You don’t need an arsenal of corporate knock-knock jokes to accomplish this feat—it’s all about turning on the brain of each audience member, and it’s easier than you think. The brain is a pattern-recognition machine that is constantly trying to predict ...