— Edward de Bono
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Whom to seat where at complex sales events
• To manage the environment to support the right meeting culture
• Simple strategies for building community around change
• Powerful positioning for introductions, presentations, and closings
• How a great comic leads the community to listen
A “complex sale” describes a sale in which the seller must meet the needs of multiple influences on a buying decision. This type of sale is most often but not exclusively found inside of business-to-business (B2B) sales environments, because one of the common attributes of a complex sale is that there ...