Book DescriptionWomen Leaders - The Power of Working Abroad will benefit those committed to broadening the ranks of leadership and women aspiring to fast track a career.
Working and living abroad is the most powerful development approach to diversify talent pipelines to address the swelling talent shortage and leadership crisis. The authors combine their expertise with the advice of women in senior expatriate roles (WiSER) from all corners of the globe to empower women to overcome barriers slowing their career progression.
This gives women an edge to succeed in international assignments by decreasing ramp-up time, enabling a smoother work transition, and promoting high performance quickly. This book makes the opportunity to accelerate women into leadership pipelines, by working and living abroad, accessible to all.
Table of Contents
- Section I
- Chapter 1 Calling All Leaders!—The Growing Leadership Shortage
- Chapter 2 Don’t Let Anything Stop You
- Section II
- Chapter 3 WiSER Leadership Competencies
- Chapter 4 Self-Awareness
- Chapter 5 Conscious Imbalance
- Chapter 6 A ctive Career Management
- Chapter 7 Operating Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Section III
- Chapter 8 The Culture Club
- Chapter 9 Your Debut
- Appendix A: Gender Parity Spotlight TM Survey Details
- Appendix B: Expatriate (WiSER) Research Details
- About the Authors
- Title: Women Leaders
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949443981