In this video course, expert Java trainer and consultant Ken Kousen uses a more complete domain model in Grails 3 to show how the static scaffolding works with the fields plugin to build a complete set of web pages for multiple tables. From there, he dives into the details of the generated view pages, which use Grails 3 custom tags and data exposed at different scopes, including flash scope. Finally, he reviews transactional services and dependency injection of service beans, and reveals how to access JSON data through a REST controller.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Working with Grails 3 Controllers and Services 00:01:10
- Controllers and Scaffolding, Part 1 00:19:06
- Controllers and Scaffolding, Part 2 00:10:29
- Controllers and Scaffolding, Part 3 00:15:54
- Grails 3 Transactional Services 00:27:53
- Working with Grails 3 Controllers and Services: A Summary 00:03:01
- Title: Working with Grails 3 Controllers and Services
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491988084