'Working with Mindfulness is an engaging and practical guide to reducing stress, transcending setbacks and enhancing performance at work. With more than 50 mindfulness exercises, it’s a perfect introduction to a more fulfilling way of working.’
Arianna Huffington, Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post and author of The Sleep Revolution
‘Full of easy-to-use ways to bring the power of mindfulness into the workplace. If every business used this book, the world would be a much better place.'
Kevin L. Polk, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist and ACT Matrix Trainer, The Psychological Flexibility Group
Stay calm, feel focused, and get more done – harness the power of mindfulness to change the way you work forever.
Working with Mindfulness will show you how to apply the transformative power of mindfulness to your busy working life. With simple, time effective tools and practices, you'll discover how to:
• Improve your resilience whilst reducing stress
• Increase your productivity, performance and efficiency
• Enhance your decision making, problem solving, delegating and prioritising skills
• Develop healthy working relationships with colleagues and clients
Based on the groundbreaking science of mindfulness, and explained by two eminent Psychologists, you'll discover how mindfulness can help you create a healthy working life and boost your confidence to excel in business.
Be calm, be focused, be mindful.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- About the authors
- Authors’ acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- 1 Using mindfulness at work
- 2 Improve focus and productivity
- 3 Boost confidence
- 4 Get creative
- 5 Succeed in teams
- 6 Maintain peak performance
- 7 Build a healthier business
- 8 Mindfulness here and now
- What did you think of this book?
- Notes and references
- Recommended reading
- Further useful resources
- Title: Working with Mindfulness
- Release date: May 2016
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292098357