Just like vinyl LPs, static sites are making a comeback, evidenced by the wide array of static-site generators now available. This practical book shows you hands-on how to build these simple sites for blogs and other use cases, and how to make them more powerful. In the process, you’ll work with some of today’s more mature and popular static-site generators.
Table of Contents
- 1. Why Static Sites?
- 2. Building a Basic Static Site
- 3. Building a Blog
- 4. Building a Documentation Site
- 5. Adding Dynamic Elements
- 6. Adding a CMS
- 7. Deployment
- 8. Migrating to a Static Site
- Title: Working with Static Sites
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491960936