Book descriptionIn Workplace Jazz, the author raises a battle cry for individual and corporate responsibility in building cultures that are healthier and more productive for those working in them.
What should leaders do to address this workforce engagement and productivity gap? Should companies keep implementing culture improvement processes and procedures that do not address the emotional connection that teams need?
Workplace Jazz offers a step-by-step process, enhanced with stories, neuroscience research, case studies, metaphors, and a strategic blueprint for developing connected and high-performing project teams based on the author’s experiences as a professional musician, certified conversational intelligence coach, and certified business consultant.
Table of contents
- Half-Title Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1 What Can Music Teach Us?
- Chapter 2 Improving Your Skills—Deliberate Practice
- Chapter 3 Measure What Matters
- Chapter 4 Cultivating Positive Attitudes
- Chapter 5 From Risk to Reward
- Chapter 6 Open to Feedback
- Chapter 7 Visualize Your Results
- Chapter 8 Inspired by Aspirations
- Chapter 9 Surrender to Support
- Chapter 10 Excellence in Execution
- Chapter 11 How Emotionally Connected Teams Build Trust Through Coaching
- Chapter 12 Getting Started with Workplace Jazz and Next Steps
- Bibliography and Discography
- About the Author
- Title: Workplace Jazz
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781953349491
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Python for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Python One-Liners will teach you how to read and write “one-liners”: concise statements of useful functionality …