Following are ten multiple-choice questions to help you see what you’ve learned and to identify areas that you may want to explore further. Answers to the questions follow.
1. Which of the following topics would be best served by a broadly scoped report?
- Communicating the findings of a task force on pricing to your company’s top management.
- Informing a newly formed task force about pricing issues facing your company.
- Convincing a sales team of the need to create a pricing task force at your company.
2. What is meant by “reader-centered writing”?
- “Reader-centered writing” means writing to the reader as if you were speaking face-to-face.
- “Reader-centered writing” means considering a reader’s needs at every step of the writing ...