Review Check List
1. Understand your users. What level of knowledge is expected? Try to sit in the customer chair’s, and see if everything makes sense and is friendly.
2. Provide enough information for users to make an informed choice. Language should be appropriate and consistent throughout. But don’t overload the UI with text.
3. Pages should be well organized. Spacing and alignment should indicate the workflow. Controls and options should be grouped logically so that it’s clear what items belong together.
4. Controls should be intuitive and provide meaning. For example, don’t let the user select an item from an empty list; don’t use acronyms that the user might not understand.
5. Text should be clearly written. There should ...