THE IMPROVE SKILLS
While there are many skills that help us to improve ideas, we will focus on six core attributes critical to this phase of innovation:
- To analyse what has contributed to making something work or fail
- To gather feedback from customers
- To scale an idea into other areas of opportunity
- To help others learn from things that didn’t work out
- To create a culture of continuous learning
- To share positive outcomes and lessons learnt
Let us look at each one in turn.
Below is a top-line summary of the skills and their associated tools and activities for the area of improve.
|To analyse what has contributed to making something work or fail||After Action Review (AAR)||Team reflection|
|To gather feedback from ...|