Chapter 8. Log in to the App
This chapter will explain how to set up login authentication and authorization. Logging in is a fundamental step to protect our application and you will learn how to reach these goals from scratch, using the web management free extension that is broadly available on the Internet.
We will cover the following topics in this chapter:
- Creating a user login:
- For example: creating login form to access
- Configure a user authorization
- For example: creating an access control filter to authorize
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- For example: configuring RBAC to set permissions for users
- Mixing Access Control Filter (ACF) and RBAC
- For example: managing users' roles to access rooms, reservations, and customers
The first step will be creating ...