Each segment in this collection features a highly rated session from our recent Velocity conferences. Learn key technologies and techniques for monitoring, measuring, and visualizing your system.
Table of Contents
You Can't Change What You Don't Measure
- Introduction 00:01:04
- Monitoring and Observability - Theo Schlossnagle - Part 1 00:56:55
- Monitoring and Observability - Theo Schlossnagle - Part 2 00:39:45
- Investigating Anomolies - John Rauser 00:19:03
- Quantifying Abnormal Behavior - Baron Schwartz 00:41:06
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Logs - Mike Brittain 00:20:00
- Performance Monitoring: Synthetic vs RUM - Jon Fox 00:39:15
- Surveying the RUM Landscape - Ilya Grigorik, Buddy Brewer, Jon Fox, and Patrick Lightbody 00:42:27
- Title: You Can't Change What You Don't Measure
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491903056