The Action PlanUtilize the 7 C's to Build a Winning Team and Organization
- Create your culture.
- Build your culture up and down. Develop it in the boardroom and the locker room.
- Since everyone creates your culture, make sure you engage and encourage all members of your organization to be involved.
- Let everyone know your vision, purpose, and beliefs and make sure that your actions are in line with those beliefs and attitudes.
- Identify what you and your team stand for. Once you know what you stand for, decisions are easy to make.
- Remember that to build a great culture you have to build it, live it, value it, reinforce it, and fight for it.
- Be positively contagious.
- Decide to be a big dose of Vitamin C instead of a germ.
- Create and share a powerful vision, mission, and purpose with your team. When possible, have your team create the vision, mission, and purpose together. This creates even more buy-in.
- Be contagious with optimism and positivity. Leadership is a transfer of belief and attitude.
- Strive to have as many positively contagious team members as possible. When you fill your team with positively contagious people you will see production, teamwork, and trust grow exponentially.
- Weed negativity from your team. Confront, transform, and remove the energy vampires and implement a No Complaining policy.
- Lead with passion so that all the members of the organization see and feel it.
- Be consistent.
- Be the same leader whether you are winning or losing. Stick to your principles ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.