Think before you speak. Read before you think.
Are you curious? Answer the following questions “true” or “false”:
1. Every day I wake up and wonder what new adventure might await.
2. I marvel at the vast differences in people and want to learn what makes them tick.
3. I try to learn one new word each day just because it’s fun.
4. When I take in the news of the day, I move beyond my TV or newspaper and do more background reading on something I read or hear that intrigues me.
5. I engage at least one person a day in conversation that isn’t centered on my needs.
If you answered any of the above questions “false,” it’s time to get your curiosity back in check! Welcome to Aptitude.
My mother grew up being called “nebby,” which ...