- Abercrombie & Fitch logo
- Ad Age's Media Mavens
- Advertisements: Arby's 2014 Grammys,' the Big 3 ecosystems allowing pinpointed-targeted video; FOX and NBC networks selling placement to; importance of social media in getting the message out; mass-market demographics sold for; Oreo's “Daily Twist” campaign; Oreo's “Dunk in the Dark” tweet; prediction on future of TV; traditional TV model used by; YouTube TrueView for viewing. See also Brands; Marketing
- Advertising messages: Big Data used to target; celebrity endorsement; consumer preference for story-like; content vs.; description of; social media for getting out the; stories told by brand; traditional “spray and pray” or blasting gout. See also Communication; Stories
- Air Yeezys
- Airbnb: founding and impact on the hospitality industry; Ikea's 2014 partnership with; landlord and tenant ratings on; New York City's push to shut down; not yet well known by entire U.S. population; platform of; tech-fueled disruption of success by
- American Dream: the de-suburbanization of America and the, as evolving alongside technology; increasing wealth disparity impacting the; traditional depiction of the
- American economic trends: “barbell economics” will rule the day; breakup of Facebook and Google; education will become more specialized; the entrepreneur will go mainstream; Internet of Things transforming everything; the maker movement will liberate the consumer; one-device lifestyle; people will get married later and ...
Get YouthNation: Building Remarkable Brands in a Youth-Driven Culture now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.