Here are a few issues you might face:
There are several common stumbling blocks in the installation process, some caused by well-hidden factors.
- Q: I am trying to compile Zabbix on a 64-bit system. I have the corresponding development packages installed, but Zabbix claims they are not present.
- A: Double-check that the 64-bit development packages are installed, not just the 32-bit ones.
- Q: I am trying to compile Zabbix from an SVN checkout, but the configuration script fails with this error:
syntax error near unexpected token `IKSEMEL,iksemel,'
- A: Install the
pkg-configpackage and rerun the commands to generate the configuration script.
- Q: I am trying to compile Zabbix, but it fails.
- A: It is useful to reduce the number ...