Artificial intelligence: An overview of AI and machine learning
Advanced analytics such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly critical to developing innovative, differentiated, competitive, and successful businesses and products. AI in particular has the potential to unlock the value of data and ultimately transform businesses, industries, and human experiences.
Join Alex Castrounis for an overview of AI and machine learning fundamental concepts and processes, including common definitions, types, algorithms, processes, trade-offs, and considerations.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Definitions of AI and machine learning, along with related concepts
- Some of the different AI and machine learning types and algorithms
- Common processes applied to AI and machine learning projects
- Common tradeoffs and considerations associated with AI and machine learning
At a high-level, you will be able to:
- Understand what AI and machine learning means
- Understand the different types of AI and machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Understand some of the common tradeoffs and considerations associated with AI and machine learning
This training course is for you because...
- You're a business executive or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
No technical expertise required.
About your instructor
Alex Castrounis is the author of AI for People and Business and the founder InnoArchiTech and Why of AI. He draws on nearly 20 years of innovation experience, first as a successful IndyCar engineer and race strategist and now in the tech sector, to help companies learn about and use artificial intelligence to innovate and win. Never fall behind on the latest topics and trends in artificial intelligence by subscribing to Alex's AI with Alex YouTube channel, home of AI News, and to his AI News Weekly Email Newsletter at www.ainewsmail.com.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
This course is taught continuously for an hour and will consist of the topics listed below. Questions will be answered throughout the course, where possible, and time frame will be allotted at the end for Q&A.
- AI definitions and related concepts
- Machine learning definition
- Machine learning types and algorithms
- AI types and algorithms
- AI and machine learning processes
- Trade-offs and considerations