Learn by doing
Python, Kubernetes, Docker, and more. Just open your browser and dive in.
Interactive learning is the fastest way to explore a new technology. Because you’re not just reading about it—you’re also manipulating it in real time to discover how it works. In the past, companies had to set up complex environments and datasets for their teams to get their heads around cloud-based infrastructure and orchestration. But with O’Reilly online learning, it’s as simple as opening a browser.
- Input, edit, and run code and render live results as you learn
- No environment to set up, no software to install
- Right-sized exercises for maximum learning in minimum time
Want it for your whole tech team? A representative will be in touch.
Interactivity powered by Katacoda
Now your teams can learn how a new technology works within a real dev environment—complete with datasets to solve real problems when moving to microservices or developing cloud native apps. So they’re properly prepared when it’s time to face real-world situations that can affect your business.
- Quickly train developers and engineers on modern infrastructure tools and languages like Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Java, and more.
- No need to spend time setting up environments for your teams to start learning—it’s already right in their browser.
- With scenarios, our experts guide your team through how each tool responds in specific situations they’ll likely face.
- Sandbox environments allow your team to experiment with technologies like Linux and SQL and try samples on their own.
Hear more about the O’Reilly acquisition of Katacoda from O’Reilly president Laura Baldwin, live from the NYSE on Cheddar.
Interactivity powered by Jupyter
Getting into data, AI, and machine learning can be overwhelming—including for your sysadmins who have to get it set up. But with Jupyter, it’s like having some of the world’s foremost experts over the shoulders of your team while they learn to analyze and visualize vast amounts of data.
- Get your teams proficient in Python and scikit-learn without using your company’s actual data as a training tool.
- They’ll explore data hands-on, in a live coding environment, right in their browser. No configuration needed.
- Renowned O’Reilly experts lead your team through principles while they edit and run code at each step to see results in action.