"The iPad is a brand new product that's already sold a million units and is converting people who don't even use a regular laptop because it's so versatile," says Biersdorfer. "It's so much more than just an ebook reader and Web broswer, and my book shows you how to maximize the iPad's potential to make it be whatever you want it to be."
- Learn undocumented tips and tricks. Get the lowdown on cool iPad secrets
- Build and play your media library. Fill up your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, ebooks, photos, music videos, audiobooks, and podcasts
- Get online. Connect through Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi+3G
- Discover state-of-the-art e-reading. Buy and read books and magazines in full color
- Consolidate your email accounts. Read email from your personal and work accounts
- Shop iTunes and the App Store. Navigate Apple's media emporiums, and learn how to get free music, video, books, and apps
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com Please include your delivery address and contact information.
J.D. Biersdorfer is the author of iPod: The Missing Manual and The iPod Shuffle Fan Book, and is co-author of The Internet: The Missing Manual and the second edition of Google: The Missing Manual. She has been writing the weekly computer Q&A column for the Circuits section of The New York Times since 1998.
For more information about the book, including full table of contents, sample content, author bio, cover graphic, and a video tutorial from J.D., see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/0636920010142
For tips and tricks from iPad: The Missing Manual on how to sync your contacts with an iPad, see: answers.oreilly.com.
iPad: The Missing Manual
ISBN: 978-1-4493-8784-6, 320 pages,
Book Price: $24.99 USD, Ebook Price: $15.99 USD
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.