Press Release: June 8, 2010
FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly
- Start up: Get your first database up and running in minutes
- Catalog your data: Organize contacts, to-do items, and product information with speedy data-entry and sorting tools
- Create professional documents: Publish reports, invoices, and more, with ease
- Add visual power and clarity: Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data
- Harness processing power: Crunch numbers and search text with dozens of built-in formulas
- Learn advanced topics: Explore the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. Susan is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for more than 15 years, but returns to her roots by writing curriculum for other developers.
Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/0636920002642.
FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
Susan Prosser, Stuart Gripman
ISBN: 978-1-4493-8259-9, 928 pages,
Book Price: $39.99 USD, Ebook Price: $31.99 USD
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.