Press Release: November 11, 2010
Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One: Read the lesson. Watch the video. Do the exercises.--New from O'Reilly
Sebastopol, CA—Master the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator CS5 and draw pictures you've always wanted to create. With Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system, you get step-by-step tutorials, hands-on project files, and hours of online video demonstrations—all designed to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One (O'Reilly Media, $49.99 USD) lets you:
- Find out everything you need to know to be productive with Illustrator right away
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced lessons packed with tutorials
- Work on engaging, real-world projects to try out professional techniques
- Follow every key step with video lessons, full-color photographs, and screen images
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes at the end of every lesson
- Learn from an Adobe expert with more than 20 years of experience
With Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One, you'll use Illustrator faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596808020
Adobe Illustrator CS5 One-on-One
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
By Deke McClelland
Print ISBN: 9780596808013
Print Price: $49.99
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room