Press Release: January 6, 2011
The Facebook Marketing Book--New from O'Reilly
Sebastopol, CA—How can Facebook help you promote your brand, products, and services? With 500 million active users worldwide, Facebook offers a much larger audience than traditional media, but it's a new landscape loaded with unfamiliar challenges. The Facebook Marketing Book (O'Reilly Media, $19.99 USD) shows you how to make the most of the service while skirting not-so-obvious pitfalls along the way.
"Facebook is today what websites were 10 years ago—it's a relatively "new" thing, but your customers expect you to be there, and your competitors know this. To younger generations, it's especially odd to see a company NOT using Facebook. In short, you can't afford not to be on it," notes expert Alison Zarrella, coauthor with her husband, Dan. "After reading this book, readers will have a clear map of what they can do on Facebook and where to start. They'll know what they can do on their own, and what they might need a little help with."
Whether you're a marketing and PR professional, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner, you'll learn about the tools and features that will help you reach specific Facebook audiences. You'll also get an in-depth overview, with colorful and easy-to-understand introductions to Profiles, Groups, Pages, Applications, Ads, Events, and Facebook etiquette.
The Facebook Marketing Book will show you how to:
- Approach Facebook's complex environment with clear, actionable items
- Make sense of the social networking world
- Be familiar with the technologies you need for social network marketing
- Explore tactics for using Facebook features, functionality, and protocols
- Learn how to set specific campaign goals
- Determine which Facebook features are relevant to your campaigns
- Plan and execute Facebook marketing strategies
- Measure the results of your campaigns with key performance indicators
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920010272
The Facebook Marketing Book
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
By Dan Zarrella, Alison Zarrella
Print ISBN: 9781449388485 Ebook ISBN: 9781449388492
Print Price: $19.99 Ebook Price: $15.99