Press Release: January 17, 2012
- Unit testing, TDD and BDD
- Rich Internet Application tools and frameworks
- Mobile app development
- Graphics and game development using HTML5
- Structural frameworks (e.g. Backbone.js, Spine, Knockout.js)
- Node.js and other server-side runtimes
Submit your proposal before January 31, 2012. Registration opens February 28, 2012.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Media Relations – Corporate & North America
Media Relations – Japan
Media Relations – United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1252 721284