Press Release: April 10, 2012
Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010: Creating and Implementing Real-World Projects--New Release from Microsoft Press
Sebastopol, CA—Build effective solutions for real-world business scenarios—using out-of-the-box tools in Microsoft® SharePoint® Server, SharePoint Foundation, and Office 365. Each chapter in this hands-on book focuses on a single business project, using a standard approach to guide you through the solution-building process from start to finish. Apply your skills as a SharePoint power user or site administrator—and get started now.
Tackle 10 common business problems with proven SharePoint solutions:
- Set up a help desk solution to track service requests
- Build a modest project management system
- Design a scheduling system to manage resources
- Create a site to support geographically dispersed teams
- Implement a course registration system
- Build a learning center with training classes and resources
- Design a team blog platform to review content
- Create a process to coordinate RFP responses
- Set up a FAQ system to help users find answers quickly
- Implement a cost-effective contact management system
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0790145335920.do
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.