Press Release: April 12, 2012
Open Source Stars to Speak at OSCON 2012--Registration Now Open
Sebastopol, CA, April 13, 2012—The world's open source pioneers, builders, and innovators will converge at OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, July 16-20, 2012, at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. Registration has opened for OSCON, and chairs Sarah Novotny and Edd Dumbill have announced the program. Featured speakers include:
- Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Brian Aker, Hewlett Packard
- Kaitlin Thaney, Digital Science
- Damian Conway, Thoughtstream
- Mark R Shuttleworth, Canonical Ltd.
- David Eaves, Eaves Consulting
- Paul Fenwick, Perl Training Australia
- Allison Randal, Canonical
- Frank Frankovsky, Facebook
- Chris DiBona, Google, Inc.
Register by May 3, 2012, to take advantage of the Best Price.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.